.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Foxhole Philosopher

A forum for thoughtful discussion of practical issues facing the military, civil, and political world today. None of the Opinions expressed here are a reflection of United States, her Military, or any other organization other than those of the author.

Name:
Location: Iraq

3.30.2006

Release of Jill Carroll

I just learned of the release of Jill Carroll. No further information has been available, but I am truly elated that she has been freed apparently unharmed. I hope that she will return to her family with only increased wisdom of the human experience. Good luck. I wish you the best. I hope that this modicum of humanity shown by terrorists active in Iraq will soon spread so that the people of Iraq can enjoy true peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home