.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Foxhole Philosopher

A forum for thoughtful discussion of practical issues facing the military, civil, and political world today. None of the Opinions expressed here are a reflection of United States, her Military, or any other organization other than those of the author.

Name:
Location: Iraq

1.15.2005

Welcome

Greetings one and all. While it is highly improbable that there is anyone who will read this, I welcome you all to the launching of this Blog. As this first month goes by I will be publishing several new blogs, and hammering out the details of this whole blog idea.

In the upcoming days and weeks I will lay out what I believe to be the fundamental ideas of this Web log. I hope that everyone will enjoy it, and perhaps we can learn something from each other. Maybe, we can make our little spot on earth a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home